Helion Conquest 10B XLR Brushless 1/10 RTR Electric Buggy w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
The Conquest 10B XLR - Brushless and Built to Blast!
Starting with its 3300kV brushless motor and water-resistant LiPo-compatible electronics, speeds of 25mph (with the included 6-cell NiMH) and a breathtaking 45+ mph (with a 3s LiPo) are yours for the taking. But speed is nothing without strength and handling so we’ve given the 10B a winning feature-set that includes four wheel independent suspension, adjustable, oil filled, coil-over bladder shocks, a wide track LCG (low center of gravity) chassis, a rugged, light and impact-resistant composite construction, a compact and robust planetary gear differential, and a drivetrain that won’t let you down. Add an aggressive forward cab body, striking graphics and high grip all-terrain tires, and the result is a ready to run car that’s as comfortable flying jumps as it is kicking dirt in the headlights of the opposition. The Conquest 10B XLR – winner by name, winner by nature.
Helion Brushless Power System
Equipped with a high-performance Helion 3625 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp all-weather ESC, you can be assured of speed and acceleration no matter what the conditions. Once you’ve mastered driving with the supplied 7.2V NiMH battery you can upgrade to a 3S LiPo battery and unleash the full potential of the 10B XLR.
- IKONNIK ET3 Transmitter:
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
- Ready To Run:The Conquest 10B XLR is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a brushless power system, IKONNIK ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz Tx, 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery and AC mains charger. All you need to complete is 4 'AA' batteries for the transmitter.
- Slipper Clutch: Hidden behind the enclosed and protected spur gear is a fully adjustable slipper clutch that eliminates unnecessary loading and wear in the drivetrain and rear suspension.
- Maintenance Made Easy: With hex bolts throughout, plus removeable front and rear chassis plates, maintenance is convenient, quick, and cost effective.
- Adjustable Suspension: Anodized aluminium caps add a touch of class to the large, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks that help keep you in complete control over the roughest off-road conditions.
- Non-integrated Electronics: In tandem with higher spec RC buggies, individual electronic components (steering servo, receiver and speed controller) keep spares costs low and upgrade / tuning options high.
Motor: 3300kV brushless motor
ESC: 50A brushless
Battery: 2000mAh 7.2V 6-cell rechargeable NiMH
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 395mm (15.6in)
Height: 150mm (5.9in)
Width: 250mm (8.8in)
Wheelbase: 282mm (11.1in)
Weight (approx): 1.6Kg (3.52lbs)
Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
- Conquest 10B XLR
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2016.