The Helion Avenge 10MT XLR 1/10 Scale 4wd Brushless Monster Truck is a Monster with attitude, aggression and the earth moving qualities of a bulldozer. Powerful, purposeful and built to last, strength lies at the very core of the Avenge design and with Helion Select heritage, quality and performance are assured. With its high-torque 3300kV premium brushless motor, fully sealed transmission, robust shaft drive and center differential, power transfer is not only positive but has a rock-ripping brutality that leaves its mark on even the toughest terrain.
Engineered with back country bashing in mind the high ground clearance chassis, four-wheel independent suspension, fully adjustable oil-filled threaded shocks and all-terrain high traction tires combine to surpass your expectations of handling, take punishment in their stride and keeping you firmly in control. But there’s more. Hidden out of sight, yet doing its bit for reliability, you’ll find all-weather electronics, a capable 60A brushless ESC, robust 9kg steering servo (with essential saver) and a powerful high-capacity rechargeable 8.4V NiMH pack that lets you drive faster for longer.
Whether you’re mud slogging, dirt busting, rock riding or high jumping the Avenge 10MT XB laps it up, loves it all and leaves you wanting more.
- Reaktor Brushless Power System: Equipped with a Radient Reaktor high-torque 3300kV brushless motor and 60A all-weather ESC, you can be assured of outstanding speed and a blistering quick acceleration no matter what surface or conditions you encounter.
- 1800mAh Battery and AC Charger: The Helion 1800mAh 7-cell rechargeable NiMH battery pack delivers the power for exciting speeds and long run times while the included charger ensures you’re back driving in the shortest possible time.
- KONNIK ET3 Transmitter
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
- Ready To Run: The Helion Avenge 10MT is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a rechargeable 7-cell, 8.4V 1800mAh battery, mains charger and 3-channel 2.4GHz IKONNIK ET3 radio system with fully proportional steering and throttle control. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
- Wheelie Bar: No matter what your driving style the power and acceleration of the Avenge is sure to make you appreciate the added traction and stability that the wheelie bar provides. Our advice? Drive it like you stole it!
- Perfect Handling: Four-wheel independent suspension and large, adjustable, oil-filled coil-over threaded shocks combine to surpass your expectations of handling, take punishment in their stride and keep you in complete control on all surfaces.
Motor: 3300kv brushless
ESC: 60A brushless
Battery: 1800mAh 8.4V 7-cell rechargeable NiMH
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 507mm (20.0in)
Width: 325mm (12.8in)
Wheelbase: 258mm (11.2in)
Weight (approx): 2.80Kg (5.1lbs)
Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
- Avenge 10MT XLR
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 1800mAh 7-cell 8.4V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2018
I would highly recommend picking up an aftermarket motor fan 100% I have already ordered one for mine so hopefully it will keep this Monster Budget Basher on the cool side. I have also tried running this truck on 3s Lipo and I can confirm it can handle it but I still run into the same issues with the motor overheating. I have looked online and I have seen some people running into the same issue.
But other than that I would highly recommend picking this truck up! It's a great groundbreaker into the hobby and great for the kids as well. It's a perfect 1st budget basher for anyone of any age IMO.
1.) The Budget Saving Price
2.) Very sturdy and sure can take a beating
3.) The Tires are "LIKE" Proline Trenchers but a bit softer.
4.) On a 2s Lipo Battery, I get about 30-35 minutes of bashing run time.
5.) The Transmitter is actually one of the nicer ones in these RTR kits.
6.) After a full week of hardcore bashing not a single part has broken.
1.) The motor overheating after running for a bit on the NiMH and even 2s Lipo
2.) Having to buy a motor fan to keep it cool when using the 2s Lipo or 3s Lipo and the NiMH
3.) My free charger arrived dead out of the box, but like I said I had my own it would suck if I was someone new to the hobby.
All in all great truck and value. I just wish Helion was still around.
Y.I the charger it comes with is bull shit,I can't wait to get this 3s lipo and see what it does,very nice truck helion