This is the Heli-Max 1Si Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter. Among all the R/C quadcopters now available, the 1Si stands out as one-of-a-kind. It's the only model that puts the "intelligent technology" of quads costing six times more into a model that fits in the palm of your hand. This exclusive Heli-Max technology makes the 1Si the easiest compact quad to fly — and the most fun. Colored LEDs on the bottom of each boom do more than add to the 1Si's cool looks. They also help you follow the model's orientation, whether flying by day or night.
In Depth Features:
- Actual Direction Control: Actual Direction Control compensates for the control reversal that can frustrate first-time pilots. It keeps flight direction the same as stick movement, regardless of the 1Si's orientation. You can activate and deactivate Actual Direction Control directly from the transmitter so you can always fly how you want, regardless of your skills.
- Camera: The micro digital camera* takes still photos and video, with on/off control from the transmitter. Save them onto the included 2GB micro memory card with USB card reader. *NOTE: The camera is available separately, and is not to be used for commercial ventures. Be sure to fly in a safe environment and respect the privacy of others.
- Memory Card: Images are saved to the included 2GB memory card and can be downloaded later to your computer. Extend your recording time with additional memory cards – those up to 32GB are compatible.
- Return to Pilot: If you get confused by the controls, lose track of your model, or it's just time to pack it in for the day, the Return to Pilot feature is a great way to get the 1Si back to you fast. Hit the Return to Pilot button and it will come straight back to you.
- TAGS-FX Sensor Fusion Technology: TAGS-FX continuously keeps you in complete control. Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from dual sources — a 3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerometer — and compensates immediately for any actions except those you command. TAGS-FX corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll while also preventing drift in any direction. You're more in control than ever before!
- Beginner and Expert Flight Modes: Select Beginner or Expert flight modes from the transmitter. In Beginner mode, releasing the sticks lets the 1Si stabilize itself in flight — perfect for when you're unsure of how to react. Expert mode turns off the TAGS-FX accelerometers, allowing greater maneuverability. Choose the mode that's right for you. New pilots enjoy unprecedented confidence...experts gain the precision to execute perfect maneuvers.
- Battery Charger: Recharge your 1Si's 350mAh flight battery using the included, USB-compatible LiPo battery charger.
- Two versions — with camera and without camera
- Fly indoors or outdoors in light winds
- Aerodynamic body shell helps stabilize the 1Si during hovering and forward flight
- Internal components and motors are protected from hard landings and crashes by the 1Si's full-bodied design
- Integrated LEDs allow for cool lighted flight
Model: HMXE0832 – RTF w/Camera
Rotor Diameter: 2.2 in (56 mm)
Diagonal Dimension: 4.8 in (123 mm)
RTF Weight (w/o Camera): 1.5 oz (43 g)
RTF Weight (w Camera): 1.6 oz (46 g)
Both Require: Nothing
- 2.4GHz SLT radio
- LiPo battery and USB charger
- "AA" batteries
- Extra rotor blades
- Rotor blade guards
- Micro digital camera
- 2GB micro memory card
- USB micro memory card reader
Needed to Complete:
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2014