The HB Racing RGT8 European Champion 1/8 GT Nitro On-Road Combo combines the RGT8 Chassis with the Orion CRF GT 5-Port .21 1/8 GT engine and EFRA 2149 tuned pipe to provide you with the tools you need to win. Based on the World Champion D815 buggy, the RGT8 is highly adjustable for a variety of track conditions - with race-proven durability and performance.
The Race DNA from the D815 means the RGT8 is race ready and super strong. High performance 2 speed transmission, lightweight gears, rubber CVD boots, steel turnbuckles, machined engine mount and a 3mm 7075 chassis are included as standard. The suspension features 16mm big bore threaded coilover shock absorbers and sti monocoque suspension arms, front and rear sway bars, hinge pin inserts for easy toe and anti-squat settings, updated adjustment of the rear camber link locations plus machined aluminum caster blocks, steering blocks and rear uprights.
NOTE: Wheels, tires and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Includes Orion CRF GT .21 5 port engine and EFRA 2149 tuned pipe
- Aluminum 17mm Hubs
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Accepts Popular 1/8 Wheels & Tires
- Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
- 2-Speed Transmission
- Adjustable Body Mounts
- Shortened Big Bore Threaded Aluminum Coilover Shocks
- 5mm Carbon Fiber Front & Rear Shock Towers
- Impact Foam Front Bumper
- Stiff Monocoque Suspension Arms
Experience Level: Experienced
Stroke: 2 Stroke
Type: 1/8 GT
Carb Type: Slide
Crank Type: SG
- RGT8 Kit
- 600 wt Shock Fluid
- 10,000 & 300,000 wt Diff Fluid
- Orion CRF GT Engine
- Orion EFRA 2149 Tuned Pipe
Needed To Complete:
- Transmitter & Receiver
- 2 Servos
- Receiver Battery Pack
- Fuel & Engine Starting Tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter box)
- Body & Paint for body
- Tires & Wheels
RGT8 Design Team Notes:
- Uses the same input gear/drive shaft system as the D815, so fewer moving parts and less chance of failure.
- Shocks are equipped with ‘bellows’ bladders as pioneered on the D815 to provide volume compensation.
- Adjustable suspension geometry front and rear. All aspects of the four-bar linkage suspension are tunable.
- Sintered brake pads and double ground brake discs for fade free braking and consistent brake feel.
- Convenient electronics tray for easy removal and for easy access to servos.
- Highly adjustable Ackerman geometry via optional steering knuckle plates.
- Monocoque suspension arms with reformulated material for increased torsional sti ness.
- Clamping servo saver nut with an aluminum servo saver arm for more reliable servo saver operation.
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2017
The only problem I had is there is no manual for the engine, fuel or glow plug suggestions can anyone help?