The HB Racing D817T Pro 1/8 4WD Off-Road Nitro Truggy Combo combines the D817T chassis with the Orion CRF ABI Tuned 7-Port .21 engine and EFRA 2149 tuned pipe to provide you with the tools you need to win.
The HB Racing D817T 1/8 4WD Off-Road Nitro Truggy Kit was bred with race DNA from the IFMAR World Champion D817 buggy, and refined with suggestions from HB factory drivers. Built tough with machined aluminum and carbon graphite parts, highly adjustable for all suspension settings, and easy to work on, the D817T is already a proven winner at race tracks around the world.
NOTE: Wheels, tires and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Notes from the D817T designer, Torrance Deguzman:
- The drivetrain has been updated to D817/E817 spec gearboxes and diff input gears.
- D817 spec split center bulkhead for easy access to center diff.
- Brakes are upgraded to D817 specs with sintered brake pads with double ground steel disc brakes.
- Harder materials are used on the suspension arms so that additional stiffeners are no longer needed.
- High efficiency CVA drive shafts, fully rebuildable, and include rubber boots for protection from dirt.
- Includes Orion CRF ABI Tuned 7-Port engine and EFRA 2149 tuned pipe
- Tuning options include: steering blocks, arm blocks, steering arms, rear hub carrier arms, sway bars, shock springs and more.
- Long wheelbase 7075 aluminum chassis
- Fine Adjustment Aluminum D-Mount
- Revised Rear Upright Geometry
- CVA drive shafts included
- Universal & CVA compatibility
- 43/10 diff gear ratio with lightweight gears
- Harder suspension arm material
- Sintered brake pads & metal rotors
- Enclosed radio tray
- Aluminum servo saver arm
- One-piece lightweight wing mount
- Aluminum caster blocks
- Aluminum steering blocks
- Carbon graphite steering arms
- Stand-up servo mounting
- Steel turnbuckles
- Big bore threaded coilover shocks
- Carbon graphite front and rear shock towers
- Aluminum arm blocks
- Hinge pin inserts
- Protective boots on central drivetrain
- Threaded outer hinge pins
- Sway bars front and rear
- Split center bulkhead
- Lightweight spur gear
- Lightweight diff outdrives and center inputs
- Lightweight front aluminum axles
- Racing fuel tank with stone filter clunk
- Pro-Line Trifecta Lexan rear wing
- Pro-Line Enforcer clear buggy body
Wheelbase: 380.5 to 383.5mm
Gear Ratio: 43:10
Needed To Complete:
- 2 High Torque Servos
- 2 Channel Radio System (minimum)
- 6.0V to 8.4V Flat or Hump Pack Receiver Battery & Charger
- 1/8 Scale Truggy Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Glue
- Nitro Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Glow Igniter
- Starting System For Engine
- Tools for Assembly
This product was added to our catalog on October 24, 2017