GRP GT - TO1 Revo Belted Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires are the ultimate choice for 1/8 class racing, as well as speed runs and high speed bashers. The TO1 tread pattern offers great traction, with a belted carcass that will help to prevent tire expansion at high RPM. The tires are pre-mounted on durable 17mm hex wheels and are ready to use as soon as you pull them out of the bag. Package includes two tires.
- S1: XX Soft - Recommended for very low grip surfaces like dirt and fine asphalt, as well as driving in low temperature conditions.
- S5: Medium - Recommended for high grip, clean tracks and coarse asphalt, as well as driving in high temperature conditions.
- S7: Medium/Hard - Recommended for VERY high grip sufaces, and smooth clean, very coarse asphalt, as well as high temperature conditions.
- REVO tread pattern for the maximum traction and the maximum lateral grip
- Tread pattern profile studied to maintain a clean tire surface and prevent marbling
- Rubber compounds developed exclusively for model tires
- Inside belt flexible but very strong, vulcanized directly together with tire
- Foam insert made with special material for high temperatures, WJ cuted for high precision
- Spoke wheel molded with special material and with flexible structure for maximum grip and stability
- Special gluing system 100% guaranteed
Offroad tread doesnt get the best traction on wet grass but on dirt or the street they are the best tires I have. There are certainly better threads for muddy/wet or loose terrain but if your going to be running 6s+ or doing 60+mph these are a must. They are also the best looking tires I have. Badlands are great but these are my daily drivers.