GRP GT - TO1 Revo Belted Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires are the ultimate choice for 1/8 class racing, as well as speed runs and high speed bashers. The TO1 tread pattern offers great traction, with a belted carcass that will help to prevent tire expansion at high RPM. The tires are pre-mounted on durable 17mm hex wheels and are ready to use as soon as you pull them out of the bag. Package includes two tires.
- S1: XX Soft - Recommended for very low grip surfaces like dirt and fine asphalt, as well as driving in low temperature conditions.
- S5: Medium - Recommended for high grip, clean tracks and coarse asphalt, as well as driving in high temperature conditions.
- S7: Medium/Hard - Recommended for VERY high grip sufaces, and smooth clean, very coarse asphalt, as well as high temperature conditions.
- REVO tread pattern for the maximum traction and the maximum lateral grip
- Tread pattern profile studied to maintain a clean tire surface and prevent marbling
- Rubber compounds developed exclusively for model tires
- Inside belt flexible but very strong, vulcanized directly together with tire
- Foam insert made with special material for high temperatures, WJ cuted for high precision
- Spoke wheel molded with special material and with flexible structure for maximum grip and stability
- Special gluing system 100% guaranteed
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2019
Offroad tread doesnt get the best traction on wet grass but on dirt or the street they are the best tires I have. There are certainly better threads for muddy/wet or loose terrain but if your going to be running 6s+ or doing 60+mph these are a must. They are also the best looking tires I have. Badlands are great but these are my daily drivers.