Great Planes RealFlight Drone Flight Simulator is the perfect option for anyone looking to develop drone skills. Whether you are just beginning to explore the world of drones, or want to develop skills that will make you a better aeriographer, RealFlight Drone helps you achieve them quickly and safely. Learn to maneuver your drone for impressive aerial photos, develop FPV camera and gimbal control skills to capture better footage, master new skills and protect your investments, all risk free on your computer!
- Control the camera to frame each scene from a “drone’s eye view.”
- Press the button to reset or rewind for a do-over.
- Enjoy exclusive RealPhysics™ technology – recreates multi-rotor aircraft physics and Reactive 3D objects with exceptional accuracy
- Choose from 20 flying sites – providing a wide variety of environments
- Try your hand at Challenges – making learning more fun by adding a competitive edge
- Develop flight agility skills to be ready for all occasions.
- Fly any of 15 different drones – from small-sized racers to large aerial photography platforms, including quad, 6-rotor, and 8-rotor designs
- Hone piloting skills risk-free with RealFlight – for more confidence when flying a real drone
- InterLink Elite controller:
- Looks and feels like an actual R/C hobby flight transmitter
- Offers 8 channels for easy access to drone features
- Operates all software functions through the controller using QuickSelect – no juggling a mouse and keyboard
- Pilots can use the built-in interface to fly with their own transmitter
- Minimum Recommended System:
- Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality.
- Windows Vista® , Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10* (Administrator access to Windows required)
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory Full DirectX® 9 compliance (Shader model 2.0 or better)
- Optimal System:
- For best graphical performance.
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory Pixel Shader 3.0 support
InterLink® Elite Controller:
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
- NOTE: The connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2015