Sharp, sporty performance.
Aggressive climbing...exciting, high-speed aerobatics...soaring. The Kunai offers the best of all worlds! It does all sport aerobatic maneuvers and allows the use of optional spoilerons. The Kunai’s designers kept the parts count low for quick, straightforward final assembly. Whether you choose the ARF or the Rx-R version, you'll have a great-flying model that looks awesome — and is ready for fun FAST.
- Simple fast-building design, superior performance.
- Built-up wings, fiberglass fuselage pod and carbon fiber tail boom.
- The Kunai 1.4M includes a folding propeller for smooth gliding and damage-free landings.
- A magnetic hatch provides easy access to your 11.1V LiPo battery of choice.
- A micro receiver and two micro servos fit neatly inside the sleek fiberglass fuselage.
- The Kunai 1.4M includes attractively covered wings and tail feathers. They look great, and reduce assembly time, too!
- An aileron servo in each wing panel makes installation easy and allows mixing for spoileron and differential.
- A low parts count makes it possible to be airborne within a few hours. A wing tube speeds assembly, as does a keyed stabilizer and fin.
Wingspan: 55 in (1,395 mm)
Weight Range: 20-21.5 oz (565-610 g)
Wing Loading: 9.4-10.1 oz/ft² (29-31 g/dm²)
Length: 36 in (915 mm)
Requires: 4-5 channel radio w/micro receiver, 11.1V 1200mAh LiPo battery & charger; ARF: Also Requires 20A brushless ESC & 4 high-torque micro servos
Needed To Complete:
- 4-5 Channel Radio w/micro receiver
- 11.1V 1200mAh LiPo Battery & Charger
- Building Equipment
- Field Equipment
This product was added to our catalog on January 24, 2018