Great Planes Gee Bee R-1 EP Tx-R (980mm)
The Great Planes Gee Bee keys on critical design elements to bring incredible realism to an R/C Model. The Gee Bee's unusual fuselage design acts as an airfoil, allowing the plane to make smooth "knife edge" turns without losing altitude. With foam construction and a brushless electric power system and 4 micro servos already in place, this Transmitter-Ready replica of the famous pylon racer can be turning heads and drawing attention at the field within minutes after installing your radio of choice and battery!
- Smooth and predicatble Sport Performance
- Fast, Simple, No-Glue Building
- Onboard Gear comes Factory Installed
- TX-R: Ready to bind to "SLT" compatible Radios: Tactic and Others.
- Compatible with "AnyLink2"
Wingspan: 38.5 in (980 mm)
Wing Area: 241 inē (15.5 dmē)
Weight: 1.75-2.0 lb (790-910 g)
Wing Loading: 16.7-19.1 oz/ftē (51-58 g/dmē)
Length: 27 in (685 mm)
- (1) Factory Assembled Airframe
- (1) 35-20-1000kV Brushless Motor
- (1) 35A ESC
- (4) Micro Servos
- (1) TR624 4 Channel 2.4GHZ SLT Receiver
- (1) 4+ Channel 2.4GHz SLT Transmitter OR AnyLink2 & Compatible Transmitter
- (1+) 3s 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on January 24, 2018.