The Garrett Metal Detectors Pro-Pointer II provides the all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets that the previous model is known for, along with some improvements such as added durability and sensitivity. This model is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 20 feet or 6 meters. Take this travel-sized metal detector on all your adventures and discover hidden treasures.
- Lost Pinpointer Alarm - After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
- Auto-Off Feature - After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
- Lanyard Attachment Clip - Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
- Increased Durability and Sensitivity
- Fully waterproof to 20 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
- Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
- Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
- Pinpoint tip detection
- 360° side scan detection area
- LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights
- 9 volt battery included
- Woven belt holster included
Model Name: Garrett Pro-Pointer® II
Product Number: 1166050
Operating Temperatures: -4°F (-20°C) to 130°F (54°C)
Operating Frequency: 12 kHz
Environmental Rating: Weatherproof; IP 66
Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
Controls: Power switch
Dimensions: Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
Thickness: 1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)
Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
Battery: Single 9V (included)
Battery Life: Carbon: 16 hours
Alkaline: 30 hours
Rechargeable: 8 hours
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, March 4 2020