The Garrett Metal Detectors AT Pro Metal Detector is an all terrain detector that offer exclusive Garrett technology, making it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, even god nuggets! Select between either the Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced features. Add this to your adventures and get hunting for treasure!
- Pro Mode Audio™: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: Use touch-pads to set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target’s conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio™: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA): identifies target’s conductivity
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
Target ID Cursor Segments: 20 (notchable)
Iron Discrimination Segments: 40
Accept/Reject Discrimination: Yes
Search Modes: 6 (3 Standard, 3 Pro modes)
Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
Frequency: 15 kHz
Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
Standard Search coil: 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance
Length (Adjustable): 43" to 56" (1.09m - 1.4m)
Total Weight: 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)
Batteries: 4 AA (included)
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2019