The Futaba S-AG300 Mini High Voltage Glider Servo is a great option for the F3K size gliders. The F3K series gliders are limited to 1.5 meter wingspans relying only on a hand launch and thermals to maintain flight. In a class where weight can make or brake a flight, this servo enters the scene. Weighing only 0.38oz (10.8g) and leaving a small footprint, this servo will help you save weight and needed space for your glider. Package includes one servo, for servo horns and mounting hardware.
- Designed for F3K Gliders
- Programmable/HV Coreless Servo.
- Programmable and compatible with S.Bus and S.Bus2 systems.
- Can be connected to a PC using the CIU-2/-3 USB adapter sold separately.
- All Metal Case
- Metal Final Gear
- 3.8V: 0.130sec/60°
- 7.4V: 0.065sec/60°
- 3.8V: 20.8oz/in (1.5kg/cm)
- 7.4V: 34.7oz/in (2.5kg/cm)
- Dimensions: 0.93x0.32x0.78in (23.5x8.0x19.7mm)
- Weight: 0.38oz (10.8g)
- Voltage: 3.8-8.4V DC
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2021