Futaba S9151 Digital Rudder Servo
This is the S9151 Digital High Torque F3A Rudder Servo. This can only be used with 4.8V batteries.
This servo can produce high-current draw from your batteries. If using NiMH or LiPo batteries, make sure they are capable of delivering sufficient amps.
- Digitally enhanced microprocessors cut about 1/2 of the response time from transmitter input to servo reaction
- Digital operation allows this servo to reach full power immediately and maintain torque longer
- High-capacity, high-current wire with low resistance Coreless motor (a wire cage rotates around the magnet)
- High speed operation for immediate response Nylon gears Dual ball bearings on the output shaft
- Delivers high torque rudder operation for precision fixed-wing F3A pattern aircraft
- Dust and water resistant (Not Waterproof)
- Black plastic case
- One year warranty
One S9151 Digital High Torque Rudder F3A Servo w/Futaba J Connector and a small round servo horn Four Rectangular Grommets Four Brass Bushings Four 2 x 11mm Mounting Screws One Large Round Horn One Six Arm Horn One Four Arm Horn
- Length: 1.6" (41mm)
- Width: .8" (20mm)
- Height: 1.5" (38mm)
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Speed: .19 sec/60° @ 4.8V
- Torque: 132 oz (9.5 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Power Supply: 4.8V (Futaba does NOT recommend using 6V)
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2008.