Futaba R6203SBE 3/18 Channel 2.4GHz FASST High Voltage Micro S.Bus Receiver
This is the Futaba R6203SBE 3/18 Channel 2.4GHz FASST High Voltage Micro S.Bus Receiver. Stop cable clutter with the innovative S.Bus system. It uses digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between your receiver and servos. A single S.Bus cable can carry signals to as many channels as your transmitter can handle. You no longer have to worry about plugging in the wrong servo to the wrong channel, because each servo knows what channel it is dedicated to in advance.
S.Bus receivers are limited only by the number of channels your transmitter will handle. Donít have S.Bus servos? No problem. SBD-1 S.Bus Decoder Cables let you use existing analog and digital servos, too. The Futaba S.Bus system is nothing short of revolutionary Ė and the revolutionís just beginning.
- Eliminates clutter.
- Easy programming with the SBC-1 Channel Setting Tool, S.Bus receivers or PCLink software.
- No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter).
- Plug in battery packs anywhere you wish.
- Heavy-duty 20-gauge wire.
- SBD-1 decoder cables (sold separately) let you use existing analog and digital servos.
- Prevents mismatched servo-channel connections.
- S.Bus system accessories make any installation simple.
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2011.