The Futaba R304SB-E T-FHSS 4-Channel Telemetry 2.4GHz Receiver is only compatible with Futaba T-FHSS telemetry compatible transmitters. The R304SB-E is very similar to the R304SB (FUTL7680) in that they both feature 4-channels, both feature S.Bus2, both are Telemetry enabled and both cost roughly the same price.
However, the two receivers differ in two fundamental areas: this R304SB-E is only intended for electric vehicles and features the benefit of having a non-exposed built-in antenna. The R304SB is compatible with electric/nitro/gas applications and the antenna is fully exposed.
- The R304SB-E receiver is recommended for electric powered models only. This is NOT recommended for use with nitro or gas powered models.
- Not compatible with the Futaba FHSS, S-FHSS, FASSTest or FASST transmitters.
- T-FHSS System
- Telemetry Enabled
- Built-in Hidden Antenna
- Electric Vehicle Use Only
Futaba System: T-FHSS
Range: 70m (230ft) (at best conditions)
Power Requirement Rated Voltage: 4.8-7.4V
Usable Voltage: 3.5-8.4V
Size: 1.38x0.91x0.33" (35.1x23.2x12.5mm)
Weight: 0.23oz (6.7g)
Number of Ports: 5
PWM Output: 4
SBUS Ports: 0
SBUS2 Ports: 1
Telemetry: Yes (T-FHSS)
High Speed: Yes
High Voltage: Yes
Connector: J (STND)
Range: Only for Electric Powered Car Models
- The R304SB-E receiver is recommended for electric powered models only. This is NOT compatible with nitro or gas powered models.
- Not compatible with the Futaba S-FHSS, FHSS, FASSTest or FASST transmitters.
This product was added to our catalog on May 4, 2016
Now to the receiver, very nice state of the art RX! Futaba done it flawless! best RX for EP powered RC's, no antenna to sort it out, easy to bind and very far reception! nice!!!!