Futaba GY701 Gyro
This is the GY701 gyro unit from Futaba. The GY701 represents a quantum leap forward in technology. Processing rates are incredible, resulting in response rates that are even more amazing. Basic and Expert menus make it easy for novices and pros to enjoy latency-free performance and virtually instantaneous set-ups. The GY701's OLED (Organic Light Emitting Display) is easy to read indoors or out. When combined with the FUTM1101 Governor sensor, you have a system that's optimized for even the most extreme helicopter competitions.
- Utilizes MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical System) technology
- Ultra high-speed processing
- Advanced PID control algorithm
- Smooth, consistent pirouette rate and yaw control
- Patented, internal “Feed Forward” mixing through S.Bus means no latency and no tail offset (available in S.Bus mode only)
- 3D/F3C mode-selectable
- Sensor features an aluminum alloy case and 3-color mode indicator LED
Dimensions: 1.7 in. x 1.2 in.
Weight: less than 1/2 ounce
NOTE: A governor, if purchased separately, WILL NOT WORK with this gyro. If you intend to use a governor with this gyro, you must purchase the package that includes the gyro: Futaba GY701 Gyro w/Governor (FUTM0822).
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2010.