This is the Futaba GY520 Heading Hold Gyro. Amazing high performance and ultra lightweight in a postage stamp sized square makes this gyro the best choice for any machine from a 200 class electric to a 90 sized nitro machine!
GY Series technology revolutionized gyro performance in 2000 and the GY520 is doing it again today. Its cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensor design, ultra high-speed proceFirst Outing, First Winssing speed and advanced PID control algorithm put it a quantum leap ahead of all other heading hold gyros in size, weight and performance. It's the gyro of tomorrow and it's available today from Futaba.
6 Programable Parameters!
- Offers premium performance at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Weighs just 6.9 g -- a full 9 g less than any other heli heading hold gyro!
- Exceptionally compact, for fast, easy installation in helis ranging from electric micros to .91 glow 3D Monsters!
- Cutting-edge MEMS (Micro ElectroMechanical System) sensors detect smaller angle deviations than any other technology.
- Improved, ultra high-speed processing rates and an 800° /second rate range offer faster, smoother response and consistent pirouette rates.
- Delivers superior performance with analog servos -- and excels with digitals!
2 Ways To Program!
- F3C/3D Modes
- Normal/Reverse Rotation
- Limit Setting
- Analog/Digital Servo
- Response Selection
- Data Reset
1. Directly, using the GY520's push-button and 2-color LED.
2. Remotely, using a PC and the optional CIU-2 USB interface.
0.243 oz (6.9 g)
3.8 - 6.0V DC
Advanced PID control
20mA (without servo)
MEMS vibrating structure gyro
Sensor Rate Range:
+/- 800° / sec
Angular Velocity Range:
+- 800 deg/sec
analog or digital servo
This product was added to our catalog on May 28, 2009