Futaba GY401 Gyro w/SMM Technology
This is the Futaba GY401 Gyro w/SMM Technology! The use of a new extremely small drift SMM(Silicon Micro Machine) gyro sensor virtually eliminates rudder trim changes during flight. Since rudder trim changes caused by changes in tail reaction, torque changes due to wind and other meteorological changes and main rotor rotation variations are automatically cancelled, tail (rudder) operation is easy, making it perfect for beginners.
It's ground-breaking Futaba innovation, resulting in a line of helicopter gyros like nothing you've ever seen. The new GY series feature several high-tech advantages over conventional piezo engineering that make R/C helicopter flying even more stable and reliable.
- Integrated sensor type AVCS rate gyro
- SMM (Silicon Micro Machine) gyro sensor
- High-speed, high-precision control realized by digital advanced control by microcomputer.
- Conductive resin case improves anti-EMI (static electricity, radiowave interference) characteristic.
- Gyro sensitivity setting trimmer.
- Gyro direction switch.
- Control system: Digital advanced PI (Proportional Integration) control
- Sensor Type: SMM (Silicon Micro Machine)
- Weight: 27g
- Dimensions: 27x27x20mm (1.06x1.06x.79")
- Gain Type: Heading lock and normal rate modes
- Operating Voltage: +4~+6V DC
- Reversing Switch: Yes
- High/Low Frame Rate Select: Yes
- Servo Travel Limiter: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2006.