The Futaba ESW-2J 10A Electronic Switch features FET circuitry that helps to create a more reliable switch option for nitro and gas powered models. An IP-64 rating helps avoid malfunctions and added circuit resistance due to moisture, mud or dust, and provides dramatically improved operation. Additionally, the switch can be programmed for NiMH, LiPo and LiFe battery cutoff modes helping to provide an additional level of protection for your model.
- Electronic control type ON/OFF switch.
- Less risk of switch failure
- More resistant to mud and dust for dramatically improved swith reliability
- Mode selection for for LiPo/LiFe battery cut off
- Possible to select OFF for cut off and automatic shut off function.
Rated voltages: 4.8-7.6V
It's my first month using it, and they are going great. This is fantastic, easy and practical, you can see the quality of Futaba, you must have it.