Futaba CGY750 2.0 Flybarless 3-Axis Gyro Control System w/Governor
The most advanced 3-axis flybarless system on the planet!
This is the Futaba CGY750 2.0 Flybarless 3-Axis Gyro Control System with Governor. The Futaba CGY750 is a 3-axis flybarless control system for RC helicopters. With its combination of state-of-the art MEMS sensor technology, ultra-high-speed processing and advanced/adaptive PID control algorithms, the CGY750 offers performance unmatched by any other 3-axis system.
Size and weight make it easy to install in your machine, while a large OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display makes it easy to read and program even in bright sunlight. A Basic Menu covers all initial settings. Preset parameters for control feel and 450-550, 600-700 and 750+ size machines speed setup, so you can get into the air fast. An Expert menu allows you to fine tune your setup as needed.
The CGY750 is S.Bus compatible and connects to the receiver with a single cable. An easy-to-understand manual is included and firmware can be easily updated with a PC and free firmware downloads available on this site.
V2 Firmware Features:
- Updated Cyclic and Collective Pitch control
- With V2, the CGY750 is more than a reactive stabilization system; it's a complete flight control system that pre-compensates for known heli tendencies. When you make a stick command, the CGY750 uses advanced calculations and pre-compensations to make the heli follow the command, axially and interaction-free response. The result is improved tracking, smoother performance and a more connected feel to your heli.
- Condition Selection
- V2 lets you tune more freely, compare settings and tune for different flying styles: smooth 3D vs. smack 3D, F3C hovering vs. aerobatics and more. "Condition Switching" has been added, too, which allows you to set two sets of values for flight tuning and expert cyclic settings and key governor parameters. In addition, V2 has been designed so that reversing direction parameters will not change per condition, which eliminates crashes due to conflicts with general setup parameters.
- Updated Cyclic & Tail Rotor Menus
- Updated menus make it easier than ever to fine-tune without affecting other settings. Both have been streamlined and simplified for easier navigation. In addition, changes in language have been made to clarify meaning and speed setup.
- Governor Setup and Performance
- When GYRO + GOV is activated, the CGY750 factors rotor-head governing into account, improving cyclic and tail rotor performance.
- Capable of sensing angular velocity up to +/- 1,200°/sec
- Supports H3-120, H3-140, H3-90, H4-00 and H4-45 swash plate types
- Compatible with 1520µS analog (70Hz), 1520µS digital (280Hz), and 760µS digital (560Hz) tail rotor servos
- Offers 3D and Sport Flight modes
- Feed Forward option allows the CGY750 to consider other control functions during operation. This results in accurate corrections and precise operation
- Advanced algorithm provides consistent pirouette rate, precise operation and smooth yaw control in all flight conditions
- Power-saving OLED screen can display:
- Max rpm (on recall)
- Engine run time
- Maximum roll rate
- Maximum pitch rate
- Battery voltage
- Gyro gain
- Operation Mode
- Control Unit Specs:
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.2 x 0.44 in (44 x 30 x 11 mm)
- Weight: 0.5 oz (13 g)
- 3-Axis Gyro Sensor Specs:
- Dimensions: 0.82 x 0.82 x 0.39 in (21 x 21 x 10 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz (10 g)
- CGY750 gyro
- 6” (152 mm) S.Bus cable
- Dust covers
- Adjustment screwdriver
- Mounting pads
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2016.