Futaba BLS257 Brushless Mini Helicopter Tail Servo
This is the Futaba BLS257 Brushless Mini Helicopter Tail Servo. Futaba has always been a leader in the race for innovations that get big results. Whether bringing exceptionally precise Silicon Micro Machining (SMM) technology to gyros or getting maximum speed, reliability and security out of 2.4GHz radio systems, Futaba is at the forefront of cutting edge RC technology. Now Futaba has done it again — by offering the first digital servos with the advantages of brushless technology. Futaba was the first, and is still considered the best!
The BLS257 was designed as a 4.8V rudder servo for 3D helicopter applications. This servo offers 30% faster response, with the same power consumption as digital servos that use standard brushed motors.
NOTE: When using this servo with the GY520, you must change to the correct mode in the gyro software.
- At least FIVE TIMES longer-lasting than brushed servos
- 30% faster response times
- Greater resistance to jolts and vibration
- Smoother operation
- Same power consumption as brushed digital servos
- Same compact case size as standard servos
- Exceptionally durable gear train
- Smooth dual ball bearings and strong Samarium Cobalt magnets
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.6 x 1.1" (35.5 x 15 x 28.6mm)
- @ 4.8V: 36 oz-in (2.6 kg-cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.07 sec/60°
- Weight: 0.92oz (26g)
This product was added to our catalog on December 30, 2010.