Futaba 8FG Super 2.4GHz FASST 14-Channel Heli Radio System w/R6208SB Receiver
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Futaba 8FG Super 2.4GHz FASST Helicopter Radio System, with an included R6208SB receiver. The original 8FG was already one of the best 2.4GHz radio values available. Now, for the same cost, the 8FG Super offers six additional channels, plus new software with menus tailored to Futaba’s super-fast CGY750 gyro. It’s the first radio that has the capability to support flybarless helicopters, and it’s perfect for all other applications too. Recommended by renowned pilots Bobby Watts, Matt Botos and Kyle Stacy, the 8FG Super is the smart choice for ANY forward-looking flier.
- Expanded with 14 total transmitter channels — 12 proportional and 2 switched
- Used with an S.Bus system, the included R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST 8/18 Channel S.Bus
- High-Voltage Receiver has no receiver channel limits
- The gyro menu supports 3-axis gyros and is perfectly tailored to the CGY750
- User menu allows pilots to customize and display frequently used functions
- VPP (Variable Pitch Propeller) compatibility can be set to three conditions for throttle and pitch curve
- Swash trim can be adjusted from the swash screen
- SensorTouch™ programming
- Factory-defined mixes
- Low latency and 2048 resolution for fast, accurate Real-Time Response™
- Accepts 32MG to 2GB SD memory cards (SD memory card not included)
- 8FG Super 14-channel transmitter
- R6208SB 8/18-channel receiver (FUTL7668)
- 7.2V 1700mAh NiMH transmitter battery
This product was added to our catalog on April 1, 2011.