Furious FPV Toretto 130 FPV Racing Drone
The Furious FPV Toretto 130 FPV Racing Drone is pre-build, and pre-configured from Furious FPV to ensure that pilots who are looking to have a sleek and simplistic 130mm sized drone that is ready to compete at the next local race! Built with durability in mind, the Toretto is based on a strong 2mm carbon frame, which allows you to push the limits and build confidence with each flight knowing the risk of breaking a frame is low.
When progressing through the ranks of FPV Racing, most will begin their journey with 3s batteries, and move towards 4s batteries when needing more performance. The Toretto is designed to accept both batteries, so no extra purchases are required to gain extra performance when using 4s batteries.
The Toretto includes a rear facing 5 LED RGB Strip, which allows pilots to modify the colors, and aid in locating other racers in the air to ensure you don't run into the back of another drone by mistake!
Included with the Toretto is an 8 channel FrSky Receiver, which supports binding to all FrSky transmitters and additionally supports telemetry out of the box!
Features at a Glance
- 130mm Size
- 2mm Carbon Fiber Unibody Frame
- 3S & 4S Capable
- OneShot 125, OneShot42, & Multishot Support
- Video Transmitter Start Up supports "Power off Transmission"
- LED RGB Strip
- Tiltable Camera Mount
- HD Camera Mounting Support
- Piko BLX Flight Controller
- 1306-4000kV Motors
- Custom 18A ESC w/BLHeli_S
- 700TVL CMOS Micro FPV Camera
- 25-200mW 40Channel Video Transmitter
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Radio System
- 3-4s LiPo Battery (500-1000mAh)
- Battery Charger
- Video Monitor w/Receiver or FPV Goggles
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2016.