The Taranis Q X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, the Q X7 provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware, making it compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface. Additionally included is a FrSky 2s Lithium Ion Battery, so users have flexibility with their source of power.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Lite Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- FrSky Lithium Ion Battery included
Dimension: 202.2mm x 189.4mm x 96mm
Weight: 613g (without battery)
Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
Internal RF module: ISRM-N
Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V-8.4V
Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V
Operating Temperature: -10 - 60 C (14 - 140F)
Backlight LCD resolution: 128 x 64
Connectivity: Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port