FMS Zero 800mm PNP, V2
The A6MZero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Air Service. In early combat operations, the Zero gained a legendary reputation as a 'dogfighter' remaining king of the air until around 1943. The aircraft was designed with long range and performance in mind, durability and pilot protection were not considered priorities and this led to many very good pilots to loose their lives. Ultimately this resulted in an Allied advantage later in the war.
FMS have continuously developed and improved its 800 Series Aircraft. The new Zero brings high energy and affordable fun to all intermediate level pilots.
- Many scale features including three blade painted propeller, steerable tail gear, hand painted pilot figure, and Japanese graphics
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded motor quality
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Durable EPO foam construction
This product was added to our catalog on September 22, 2016.