Designed to replace the aging T-6 Texan, the T-28 Trojan was a piston engine military trainer aircraft used by both the US Air Force and the US Navy. The Navy continued to use this as the primary trainer right up to the early 1980's.
FMS has chosen the most recognizable Navy color scheme for this outstanding flying model. Incorporating many scale features such as nose gear steering, dummy 9 cylinder radial engine, scale three blade prop and spinner make for an interesting model These features plus the power provided by the efficient brushless motor, will look great on the deck as well as screaming down the flying strip of your club.
- Many scale features including three blade painted propeller, steerable nose gear, two hand painted pilot figures, and US Navy trainer graphics
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable nose gear
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded brushless motor - better quality
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Durable EPO foam construction
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2018