The Five Ten Access Men's Approach Shoe features the notorious Stealth S1 outsole on the Access Leather with a climbing zone for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance. The lightweight EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability. The reinforced toe cap coupled with rubberized exoskeleton lacing system make this a highly protective and supportive approach shoe.
These shoes provide excellent support and grip in technical terrain, and are a great choice for hikers, or anyone who can benefit from a high performance trail shoe.
NOTE: Five Ten recommends you order a 1/2 size larger than you would with a standard size shoe.
- Perforated, suede leather upper
- Rubberized exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Technical fit – May want to size up a half size
- Stealth® S1™ outsole for proven grip and durability
- Recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your standard shoe size
- Weight (approx): 12.7 oz (359 gm)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018.