This is an optional Fat Shark Spektrum/JR Head Tracker Data Cable. This 3.9' (1.2m) cable will allow you to hook up your FatShark Dominator Goggles to a Spektrum DX7s/DX8, or similar radios that have the proper trainer functions to work with head trackers.
NOTE: Most JR/Spektrum radios do NOT have the correct trainer functions to work with a head tracker. So far, only the DX7s, DX8 has been verified to work.
Instructions for using with Spektrum DX7s/DX8 radio:
- Enter trainer setup menu of your DX7s/DX8.
- Turn on holding the roller and go to the trainer menu, click.
- Then you may see that it is "inhibited" so select that and change to "Programmable Master".
- Set THR, AIL, ELE, RUD to master
- Set GER (ch5), AX1 (ch6) to slave
- Activate the trainer switch
- plug pan/tilt servos in ch5/ch6
- Connect cable from headset to slave plug under the DX7s/DX8.
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2014