Fantom Racing FR-1 Type M Spec Brushless Motor (21.5T)
This 21.5 uses the TYPE M style style stator for a balance of torque and RPM, and is recommended for Dirt Oval, Short Course Truck, Stadium Truck-Short/Standard Track applications. The rotors are precision balanced and manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All are laser engraved with the Fantom logo and specs!
- Designed in the USA
- Meets All ROAR, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- TYPE M ROAR APPROVED
- 21.5 Turn is built with TYPE M stator for the ultimate balance of torque and rpm
- Built with 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade KawasakiŽ Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size Allowed by ROAR, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs and Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls, except some Novak ESC's.
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy tech inspection
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable
This product was added to our catalog on May 2, 2017.