This is the Fantom 10.5T ICON Torque Team Edition Spec Brushless Motor. The heart of the updated ICON is Fantoms “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. This patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before. That’s correct, another first from Fantom. With this unique design, Fantom has totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Up your game and see for yourself why the all new ICON Torque Edition truly is a Game Changer. Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S...Fantom has you covered!
Team Motor Details:
Professionally built to Fantom's strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength, rotor asymmetry, and sensor board deviation. All test results printed and included.
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Redesigned Stator Design for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- Updated High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 12.5mm Hi-Torque Ultra Select Rotor
- Meets All BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR Approval pending
IMPORTANT: Fantom use their Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test their rotors and the Instek GOM-804 to test their stators. The Instek GOM-804 is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company’s meter may read 1550 for a rotor, where Fantom's meter may read it as 1500. The same goes for stator readings. For example, a 19.5ohm reading on another brand meter, may be the same as a 20.2ohm reading on Fantom's tester. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that Fantom is providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2020