The Fantom FR-1 V2 Team Works Spec 10.5 Turn Brushless Motor was developed in the USA. The heart of the FR-1 Series motors are the stators and rotors. Countless hours of track testing went into the development of the stator, made from premium KawasakiŽ steel from Japan. The internal design provides even lower ohm resistance, while at the same time provides more POWER and RPM! In addition, Fantom rotors are manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All rotors are laser etched with the Fantom logo and specs!
Team Works Upgrades:
- Rotor Re-Shim w/ TEFLONŽ Shims: Adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor "floats" centered properly within the magnetic field. TEFLONŽ shims are used for the outermost shims, to minimize any side-load binding between the rotor and bearings. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. Fantom also makes sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
- ABEC 7 Hybrid Ceramic Bearings: ABEC 7 rated, maximum-performance hybrid ceramic bearings are the highest precision, most free spinning bearing available for r/c motors, and feature no-contact seals, for less drag. These bearings are lighter and capable of achieving higher RPM's compared to standard chrome steel bearings. The high-tolerance ceramic balls are super-hard and roll with extremely high accuracy and low resistance. Fantom also makes sure the bearings seats are sized correctly before installing the bearings to ensure that the bearings are not squeezed or distorted when installed, causing extra drag or nonconcentrical bearing movement. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearings correctly.
- Pro-Select Rotor: The 12.5mm high-torque Pro Select Team Works rotors are checked for correct bearing fit. If required, the rotor shaft is polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. All Team Works rotors are guaranteed to meet Fantom's strict specifications.
Pro Select Rotor Applications:
- 1/12th Scale
- Carpet Oval
- Touring Car (Standard Track)
- 2wd Buggy (Standard Track)
- 21.5 On-Road
- Dirt Oval
- Stadium Truck (Long Track)
Standard FR-1 V2 Features:
- Designed in the USA
- Meets All ROAR, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR Approved
- Redesigned Stators for Ultra Low Stator Ohm Resistance...Equals more Torque & RPM with less Fade
- Redesigned Sleeve and End-Plate for Ultimate Ventilation and Cooling
- Redesigned High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Tabs and Collector Ring
- Built with 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade KawasakiŽ Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size Allowed by ROAR, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy tech inspection
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2017