Fantom FR-1 V2 Pro Modified Brushless Motor (8.5T)
The Fantom FR-1 V2 Pro Modified Brushless Motor was developed and tested in the USA, and are built up to a standard, not down to a price. The heart of the v2 FR-1 Series motors are the high quality stators and rotors. These stators are made from premium Kawaski steel from Japan that feature an improved internal design with even lower ohm resistance, more power and higher RPM! In addition, the rotors are manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All rotors are laser etched with the Fantom logo and specs.
- Designed in the USA
- Meets ALL ROAR, BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR Approved
- All modified stators are professionally hand-wound by an expert winder, selected by Fantom to only wind Fantom stators. This insurers that stators are wounds with the highest consistency from batch to batch.
- Redesigned Stators for Ultra Low Stator Ohm Resistence, for more Torque & RPM with less Fade
- Redesigned Sleeve and End-Plate for Ultimate Ventilation and Cooling
- Redesigned High-Power/Low-Resistence, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Tabs and Collector Ring
- 7.0 through 9.5 turn modified motors are built with 12.3mm modified rotors
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade KawasakiŽ Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs and Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls.
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy wind ID.
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable
Every base Fantom motor includes:
- Professionally built to strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed (brass shims), complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and assymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to recommended setting.
- All modified motors are guaranteed to meet strict specifications.
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2017.