Express Motorsports 24K "Gold Rush" Short Stack Brushless Motor (17.5T)
Express Motorsports' 24K "Gold Rush" 17.5 Short Stack Brushless Motor is priceless. Using the Trinity 24K Short Stack Brushless Motor as the building block, the Gold Rush motors have been tuned to extract maximum power from Trinity's 24K. These motors are dialed out of the package. Express checks the strength of the rotor and the inductance of the stator, and then matches the best rotors with the best stators. They are also checked for any defects, proper bearing alignment and shimming. This provides you with a reliable blueprinted motor that has all the same tweaks as the motors driven by Express team drivers, ensuring the motor you receive makes optimum power.
The standard 24K motors feature a redesigned short stack stator, updated stator material and increased venting delivers improved power and lower running temps. Plus, it weighs 9 grams less than the D4 and is compatible with D3.5 and D4 rotors.
The 24K features a smaller blank with less material in the stator that produces more power than the 24KO, but is easier to heatsoak. This motor is faster than the KO initially, but depending on gearing, timing and load it could fall off more at the end of the run when compared to the KO. Because of this, the standard 24K is recommended for blinky applications.
Gold Rush Features:
- Rotor and stator are matched for optimum power
- Bearings aligned
- Rotor shimmed
- Checked for defects
Standard 24K Features:
- 159 Grams – 9 Grams Lighter than a D4!
- Recommended for blinky applications
- Redesigned Short Stack Stator
- Updated Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
- Includes TEP1112 12.5mm high torque rotor!
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2015.