Evolution 50GX 50cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine (No Muffler)
This is the Evolution 50GX 2-Stroke Gas Engine. The Evolution 50GX is a 50cc gasoline powerplant engineered and manufactured specifically for giant-scale and 50cc class aerobatic airplanes. The re-designed porting provides a high power-to-weight and power-to-size ratios while the rear intake design produces higher power output. Consumers interested in more power will be pleased to know the Evolution 50GX is among the most powerful in its class. In fact, the 50GX has been tested against the competition, and has been found to have considerably more than other 50cc engines on the market. Additionally, this engine uses common mounting methods, making it easy to adapt to both existing and new aircraft designs. This purpose-built engine will provide 27% to 33% planes the power for unlimited, aggressive 3D performance.
The Evolution 50GX is a 50cc gas performer in the Evolution line of brutally powerful gas engines. Every Evolution gas engine is purpose-built for model airplanes. Superior porting technology, Walbro carburetors, ball bearing-supported crankshafts and modern electronic ignition systems are all hallmarks of the Evolution gas line. As with all Evolution engines, the 50GX engine is backed by Horizon Hobby’s unmatched customer service and quality assurance.
- Phenomenal power in a 50cc package
- Field-proven, Li-Po-ready ignition system
- Rear intake design for higher power outputs
- Swings a 2-blade Mejzlik 23x8 at 6400 rpm
- Type: 2-stroke gasoline engine
- Displacement: 3.0 cu in (50cc)
- Bore: 1.57 in (40mm)
- Stroke: 1.50 cu in (38mm)
- Cylinders: Single Cylinder
- Engine (Only) Weight: 1530 g (53.0 oz)
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1mm
- Prop Range: 22 x 10 to 24 x 10
- Fuel: Gasoline w/oil mix 40:1
- Mounting Dimensions: 181 x 71 x 122mm
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Carb Type: Walbro 2-needle
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2010.