Evolution 26GX 26cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine (No Muffler)
This is the Evolution 26GX 2-Stroke Gas Engine. If you are a Gas pilot looking to power a 1.20 or 1.80 sport or scale airplane, the Evolution® 26GX is the engine that should be at the top of your list. This purpose-built engine brings the clean and economical operation of mix gas to any 1.20- or 1.80-size sport or scale airplane. Its attractive, low-profile head design allows the 26GX to easily fit inside smaller cowls, and the advanced ignition system is suitable for use with 2-cell Li-Po packs. It also features an updated carburetor with a spring-loaded choke design for easier operation.
The Evolution 26GX is part of Evolution’s outstanding line of gasoline power plants. Every Evolution engine is purpose-built for model airplanes. Superior porting technology, Walbro carburetors, ball bearing-supported crankshafts and modern electronic ignition systems are all hallmarks of the line. As with all Evolution engines, the 26GX engine is backed by Horizon Hobby’s unmatched customer service and quality assurance.
- Lower profile design for more clearance and easier installation in smaller cowls
- Redesigned carburetor with quick release choke
- Ready for 2-cell Li-Po ignition packs
- Swings a 2-blade Mejzlik 18x6 prop at 8700 rpm
- Type: 2-stroke gasoline engine
- Displacement: 1.6 cu in (25.5cc)
- Bore: 33.0mm (1.30 in)
- Stroke: 30.1mm (1.17 in)
- Cylinders: Single
- Engine (Only) Weight: 936g (33.1 oz)
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1mm
- Benchmark Prop: 18x6 @ 8,700rpm
- Prop Range: 16x8 thru 18x8
- RPM Range: 1,400 to 9,500
- Fuel: Oil w/gasoline mix 1:40
- Mounting Dimensions: 146 x 70 x 99mm
- Muffler Type: Side mount EVO30943410
- Cylinder Type: Ringed
- Starting System: Electric Ignition EVO3314L - GT2-type; ignition ICU-L
- Carb Type: Walbro EVO30943224
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2010.