Evolution 152GX 152cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine
The Evolution 152GX is a 152cc twin gas performer in the Evolution line of brutally powerful gas engines. This power plant has been engineered and manufactured specifically for large-scale and aerobatic airplanes. Its porting design provides very high power-to-weight and power-to-size ratios while the rear intake design provides higher power outputs. If you are interested in more power for your 40% airplane, you will be pleased to know the Evolution 152GX is among the most powerful in its class. And, because this engine uses common mounting methods, it is easy to adapt to both existing and new aircraft designs. This purpose-built engine will give 40% planes the power for unlimited performance.
Every Evolution gas engine is purpose-built for model airplanes. Superior porting technology, Walbro carburetors, ball bearing-supported crankshafts and modern electronic ignition systems are all hallmarks of the Evolution gas line. As with all Evolution engines, the 152GX engine is backed by Horizon Hobby’s unmatched customer service and quality assurance.
- True powerhouse for your 40% airplane
- Swings a 28.5 x 12 three-bladed Mejzlik propeller at 5650 rpm or Mejzlik 32 x 10 at 5700 rpm
- Type: 2-stroke gasoline engine
- Displacement: 9.3 cu in (152cc)
- Bore: 48mm (1.89 in)
- Stroke: 42mm (1.65 in)
- Cylinders: Opposed twin
- Total Weight: 3530 g (124.5 oz)
- Engine (Only) Weight: 3530 g (124.5 oz)
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1mm
- Benchmark Prop: 32 x 10 @ 5,700
- Prop Range: 30 x 10–32 x 12
- RPM Range: 1,500 to 6,000
- Fuel: Gasoline w/oil mix 40:1
- Mounting Dimensions: 234 x 288 x 118mm
- Cylinder Type: Ringed
- Starting System: Electronic ignition
- Carb Type: Walbro
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2010.