Evolution .60NX Glow Engine w/Muffler
The new Evolution .60 is revolutionary for modelers demanding the most from their engines. This new engine provides the performance of a .60-sized engine in the case size of a .40-size engine, allowing modelers to put more power into smaller configurations. The .60 will truly be a “hot rod;” it will provide modelers with speed and performance which has previously been unavailable in the .40-.60-size sport market. For the modeler who doesn’t want to stop at the impressive speeds offered out of the box, the engine will be designed to work with aftermarket pipe systems to provide the ultimate in model engine performance.
- Smaller size and lighter weight than typical displacement .60 engines. which leads to a higher power to weight ratio.
- Fits smaller airframes where .60 size power was not previously available.
- 7oz lighter than competitive .60 size engines.
- Deisgned to make use of aftermarket tuned exhaust to enhance 40 size plane performance by increasing power.
- Type: 2-Stroke Glow
- Displacement: .60 cu in (9.73cc)
- Bore: .95 in (24mm)
- Stroke: .85 in (21.5mm)
- Cylinders: Single
- Total Weight: 17.13 oz (487g)
- Engine (Only) Weight: 13.93 oz (395g)
- Muffler Weight: 3.2 oz (92g)
- Crankshaft Threads: 1/4 x 28
- Prop Range: 10 x 7 to 13 x 6
- RPM Range: 2000 to 17000
- Fuel: 10 % to 30% Nitro
- Mounting Dimensions: 44mm x 17.5mm
- Muffler Type: Cast
- Cylinder Type: ABC
- Carb Type: Barrel, with two needles
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing
- Glow Plug: EVOGP1
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, March 8 2017.