EMAX Avan S 5" 2-Blade Propellers (Red) (10CW/10CCW)
EMAX Avan S props are designed from the ground up to provide a linear throttle response, great low end control, and incredible top speed. The Avan-S propeller is a dual blade designed for top speed with high rpm set ups. This propeller is designed to match the power curve of the Emax 2306 2750kv motor. The Avan-S has a design advance ratio of .75 with a 4.2 inch pitch at 75% of radius. The Avan-S has a weight of 4 g and a moment of inertia of 25 g/cm^2. The Avan-S uses airfoils capable of achieving higher lift coefficients at lower angles of attack to achieve more speed with less blade angle necessary. The Avan-S has a design point of 110 mph at 30000 rpm at 80 degree flight angle. This is close to a full throttle design with lighter aircraft being able to go faster. Expect to push well past 100 mph on 4s.
- Blades profiles are optimized at key point along the length of the blade maximize lift coefficients.
- Linear throttle response - predictable response of propeller action throughout the entire throttle band.
- High grade poly carbonate for propeller and stiffness.
- Optimized design to match motor performance curves of the RS2306 series of brushless motors and similar performing motors in its class.
- Advance Ratio is used instead of conventional pitch theory to make the most efficient propeller in both speed and handling.
- Exclusive locking design in propeller hub to match with RS2306 and RS2205 motors to lessen prop loosening during flight.
- Countless hours of R&D were implemented on genuine AVAN propellers to take advantage of the RS2306 (and most modern 22xx and 23xx motors) full potential.
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2017.