The Element Enduro Trailrunner 4x4 RTR is inspired by today's off road vehicles, with the most detailed and realistic body Element has produced to-date. The Trailrunner 4x4 body was designed for looks, function and customization featuring a two-piece design with removable front lower valance, injection-molded fender flares, B-pillar appliqués, door handles, windshield wipers, mirrors, and front grill installed right out of the box.
The looks don't stop there. Also included are injection-molded roof rack, three-piece front bumper with D-rings, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet so you can make this RTR unique without buying additional accessories. So, whether the look you want is fresh off the lot, weekend warrior, or full-blown off-road trail rig, the choice is yours - and the parts are in the box!
With durability, performance, agility and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. IFS provides maximum suspension articulation along with modern off-road vehicle suspension scale looks. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector, supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is a 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal gear servo.
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth® X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth® X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive in 3 levels.
- Stock (with 27T and 53T gears, above) overdrives the front end 5.7%.
- Option 1 (with 28T and 52T gears, below left) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear.
- Option 2 (with 26T and 54T gears, below right) overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Officially Licensed Tires
Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber(TM) A/T X tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General Grabber™ A/T X tires are mounted on three-piece 1.55" beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
- Independent Front Suspension (IFS)
- Chassis Mounted Servo (CMS)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum Motor Plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Battery pack w/t-style plug
- (4) AA batteries for radio
Amain is my new go to and had it available first online!
Amains shipping cost and customer service is A+++++++
The extra body options included in the box are great. I recommend using CA glue or your favorite adhesive in the plastic o-rings that hold all the body accessories on. They tend to work loose as the body flexes, I almost lost a mirror on my first trail run. Also the plastic bumper posts need to be trim before installation or they will interfere with the steering bell crank.