This is an optional pack of four Element RC Black Enduro 1.9” The Ocho Wheels, intended for use with Element Enduro Trail Trucks.
- (4) Ocho Wheels [1.90"] Outer (Black)
- (4) Ocho Wheels [1.90"] Inner (Black)
- (4) Ocho Wheels [1.90"] Plastic Hex Adapter (Black)
- (4) Ocho Wheels [1.90"] Ring (Black)
- (4) Ocho Wheels [1.90"] Nut Cover (Black)
- (24) Screws, M2.6x10mm BHCS Self Tapping (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2020
Wednesday, Nov 18 2020 (about 3 years ago)
Element RC Enduro 1.9” The Ocho Beadlock Crawler Wheels (Black) (4)
If you need inexpensive, feather-light beadlocks, these will do. They grab the bead of a Traxxas Canyon Trail tire (not all beadlock brands do), so that's a bonus. One complaint would be the tiny button-head "wood-screw-thread" hardware included, to tie the rims together. A crude solution at best, and the 1.5mm hexes are easily stripped during assembly. Instead, I threaded the backing hub using an M3 tap to accept socket cap screws with 2.5mm hexes. Works much better. There's six per rim so you need 24. These rims are vented, but with a few wraps of electricians tape around the centre ring, they can be sealed up, if that's what you prefer. See them in action on YouTube under NaturallyRC.