Electric Flight Magazine - Sept 2017 Issue
This is the September 2017 issue of Electric Flight Magazine. With ELECTRIC FLIGHT you can fly in parks, athletic fields and backyards—anywhere, anytime. In this bimonthly magazine, you get in-depth reviews of the latest new planes and gear as well as flight techniques and information on power systems, radio setup and assembly. Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a pro pilot, Electric Flight will ensure your success.
Electric Flight includes:
- Essential tips for proper plane assembly
- Critical steps to first-flight success
- Buyers' guides of the best ready-to-fly aircraft
- Basic aerobatics to fly like a pro
- Troubleshooting tips to keep planes running right
- In-depth and unbiased model reviews
In this Issue:
- Pocket Rockets: Six speedy FPV racers you'll love
- 10 Tips for a Better-Flying Airplane
- How To/Calculated Conversion
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Product Review/Killer Planes Crashproofing Kits
- Pilot Reports:
- E-flite UMX Cessna 182
- Blade Theory Type W
- Blade mSRS Electric Helicopter
- E-flite Valiant 1.3 BNF Basic
- Tower Hobbies P-51B Mustang "Berlin Express"
- Heli Talk
- Aerobatics Made Easy
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2017.