Electric Flight Magazine - Sept 2016 Issue
This is the September 2016 issue of Electric Flight Magazine. With ELECTRIC FLIGHT you can fly in parks, athletic fields and backyards—anywhere, anytime. In this bimonthly magazine, you get in-depth reviews of the latest new planes and gear as well as flight techniques and information on power systems, radio setup and assembly. Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a pro pilot, Electric Flight will ensure your success.
Electric Flight includes:
- Essential tips for proper plane assembly
- Critical steps to first-flight success
- Buyers' guides of the best ready-to-fly aircraft
- Basic aerobatics to fly like a pro
- Troubleshooting tips to keep planes running right
- In-depth and unbiased model reviews
In this Issue:
- Top Gun Scale Invitational
- Second Annual New York City Drone Film Festival
- The Great Power Struggle: Volts or Amps?
- Hot Picks for Cool Summer Fun
- Pilot Reports:
- Staufenbiel 1400mm Red Bull Corsair
- Blade 230S
- Ares Fokker D.VII & Sopwith Pup
- Lumenier QAV-R FPV Racer
- SIG Kadet Seniorita Sport EP ARF
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2016.