E-flite UMX Whipit DLG Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane
This is the E-flite UMX Whipit DLG Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane. Catching a thermal from a hand launched glider with no other energy source involved is one of the most satisfying experiences a modeler can have. Previously, this was an experience reserved for expert modelers. The E-flite UMX Whipit brings this satisfaction to everyone, regardless of experience level.
Like the popular high-performance competition discus-launch gliders, this ultra micro glider features carbon fiber for strength. The wing is removable for easy storage and is reinforced for right or left handed launches. A protective pod cover easily reveals the simple two-channel Spektrum DSMX control system and battery. With just a single 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery you can expect long flight times either in your backyard, a local park or just about anywhere you want to harness the power of the wind.
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Removable, carbon reinforced wing
- Simple rudder and elevator control
- Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz receiver/servo unit, installed
- Carbon-fiber boom with internally located pushrods
- Lightweight foam fuselage pod, wings and tail surfaces
- Long flight times on just a 1S Li-Po battery
- Graceful, slow-flight performance
- Easy to fly and launch by hand
Wingspan: 24.4 in (620mm)
Overall Length: 24.2 in (620mm)
Wing Area: 82.0 sq in (5.30 sq dm)
Engine Size: N/A
Radio: 4 channel minimum
Speed Control : N/A
Recommended Battery: 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo
Needed to Complete:
- 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- Ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po flight battery
- LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2015.