The E-flite Ultra-Micro UMX Vapor Lite HP RTF Electric Airplane lets you satisfy your urge to fly indoors almost instantly. This updated version of the classic Vapor slow flyer is smaller and lighter than the previous models. Its unique design approach and high performance combines slow flight capability with incredible maneuverability so you can enjoy flying in spaces even tighter than the average living room. The lightweight yet durable carbon-fiber airframe and feather-light film covering work in harmony to make gravity seem virtually non-existent. Combined with a powerful motor, you can fly at a wide range of speeds, plus harrier, hover and even perform aerobatics including loops, stall turns and more.
Even if you’ve never flown before, the UMX Vapor Lite HP airplane is light and stable enough to fly slowly, yet it’s also tough enough to handle most crashes and bumps against walls and furniture so getting the hang of it is easy. Best of all you can be flying in almost no time after opening the box. There’s no building involved—the Vapor Lite HP comes out of the box fully assembled and ready to fly.
HP Means High-Performance
Although the Vapor Lite HP is smaller and lighter than the classic Vapor models, we equipped it with the largest motor and propeller possible for short takeoffs, great acceleration and the power to hold and pull out of a hover.
Light, Durable and Assembled Airframe
The UMX Vapor Lite HP airplane features a proven airframe design that’s incredibly lightweight but is also extremely durable. Plus it arrives fully factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box—no assembly required.
This RTF version includes a transmitter equipped with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology that delivers fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control. It also includes everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable 70mAh 1S LiPo battery and a USB charger.
- Completely factory-assembled and ready-to-fly right out of the box
- Excellent balance of size, weight and performance for flying indoors
- Ideal for flight in small indoor areas such as a living room
- High-Power coreless motor, gearbox and propeller combination
- Ultra-lightweight and durable carbon-fiber airframe
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology receiver
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control
- Includes 70mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger
- Transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz technology
Wingspan: 13.6 in (345mm)
Overall Length: 11.8 in (300mm)
Wing Area: 60.7 sq in (3.91 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 0.44 oz (12.5 g)
Radio: 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ technology (Included)
Recommended Battery: 70mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (Included)
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2017