E-flite Ultra-Micro UMX Spacewalker RTF Electric Airplane
This is the E-flite Ultra-Micro UMX Spacewalker Ready to Fly Electric Airplane. The E-flite UMX Spacewalker airplane is all about making the pure joy of RC flight possible within the serenity of small spaces—even in your own backyard. Its scale appearance captures the charm and sense of adventure of those who labored over full-size home built airplanes much like it. That’s because it includes exquisite detailing such as molded wing ribs, exposed engine cylinders and a pilot figure proudly poised in the open cockpit. But it’s the slow-flight capability and simple 3-channel performance that will have you wanting to keep a number of charged micro batteries on hand.
You can have this Ready-to-Fly UMX Spacewalker airplane ready to go in the time it takes to charge the Li-Po battery. It comes out of the box completely assembled as shown. Although it has the performance to climb and loop, it’s the smooth slow-flight characteristics that are as charming on the model as they are on the full-size version.
- Completely built and flight ready
- Spektrum™ DSMX® receiver/ESC/Servo unit, installed
- Ultra-lightweight construction with a scale inspired paint scheme
- Classic landing gear with scale tires and a steerable tail wheel
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control
- Graceful, slow-flight performance that’s ideal for small spaces
- 6.0mm brushed motor with gear drive and 100mm propeller
- Ultra-micro battery and DC charger included
- 70mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po battery is capable of delivering 5-9 minute flight time
- 1-cell DC charger can recharge the provided battery in about 20-minutes
- E-flite® 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter included
- Includes 8 AA batteries to power the transmitter and charger
Wingspan: 16.5 in (418mm)
Overall Length: 11.6 in (295mm)
Wing Area: 45.3 sq. in. (292sq cm)
Flying Weight: 0.78 oz (22g)
Engine Size: Micro Electric
Motor Size: 6mm Brushed
Recommended Battery: EFLB0701S (included)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing – Everything is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on August 29, 2014.