E-flite Ultra-Micro UMX P3 Revolution BNF Basic Electric Airplane (400mm) w/AS3X
This discount coupon only applies to: $15 off Select Planes
E-flite's UMX P3 Revolution biplane is Mike McConville's adaptation of the unique aircraft designed for Skip Stewart Airshows. An exclusive E-flite model for this size class, the P3 delivers outstanding 3D prowess, with the rock solid stability of AS3X technology. One glance at its tapered wings and contoured fuselage proves that nothing about this biplane is typical. Enormous control surfaces allow the P3 to execute blinding gyrations, with the authority to execute technical 3D maneuvers on command. But no matter how you fly, innovative AS3X technology makes this air show original perform as if you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned giant scale machine. Every aspect of this awesome biplane screams performance.
Highly-Tuned with an Exclusive Look
Skip Stewart has redefined what a high-performance air show should be with an internationally recognized level of showmanship. The radical design of the P3 Revolution aircraft is laser-focused on giving Skip a giant performance leap in all dimensions. Together, Skip and his aircraft form a sentient combination that seemingly make air and gravity bend upon command.
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel ultra micro receiver is what helps give the E-flite® UMX™ P3 Revolution biplane an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s an impressive flight experience that will have you feeling like you’re at the controls of an expertly-tuned 3D machine that’s much larger.
The UMX P3 Revolution is produced under an exclusive license with Skip Stewart Airshows and delivers Skip’s un-mistakable trim scheme.
Genuine Spektrum™ electronics include the great holding power of patent pending ultra micro performance linear long-throw servos and industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.
World-class aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, worked closely with the full-size P3 designers and adapted the unique P3 Revolution biplane to deliver a UMX design with outstanding handling for its class.
- Ultra-lightweight, fully assembled airframe
- Mike McConville design for aggressive 3D flight
- Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Exclusively licensed model by Skip Stewart Airshows
- High-speed BL180, 3000Kv outrunner motor (installed)
- Spektrum 3-in-1 Receiver/BL ESC/AS3X unit
- Authentic Skip Stewart Airshows trim scheme
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- (4) Performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Proportional 4-channel control plus steerable tail wheel
- Easy-access forward battery hatch
- Wingspan: 16 in (523mm)
- Overall Length: 15.8 in (400mm)
- Wing Area: 85 sq in (547 sq cm)
- Flying Weight: 3.03 oz (86g)
- Engine Size: 180-size, 3000Kv Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Radio: 4+ channel Spektrum transmitter required
- Recommended Battery: 7.4V 200mAh 25C LiPo
Needed To Complete:
- Requires a 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- 200mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery (EFLB2002S30 recommended)
- Suitable charger
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2015.
I slapped a small micro fpv system on it and it is amazing how tight an area you can squeeze through.
all in all for the price a great buy, you might want to just buy another if you crash this one more than 3 times though hard.)
Thursday, July 13 2017- Update: Hover has way to much wing waggle and not enough rudder throw, resulting in my P-3 parking itself in a tree. Not a 3D plane, as advertised. Better for just buzzing around, doing loops and rolls.)
But try and worry by flight was groundless. There is a capacity lift also thrust also too well, was easy to very flight stall characteristics calm.
Nevertheless, the moving blades of magnitude there is nothing to exceptional about because a large area of rate adjustment is essential.
Dual rate and exponential should take time to adjust.
Rivals I think the company's UMX Beast 3D. Many of the performance such as speed, thrust and roll performance in comparison with flight performance this plane is higher. But the low-speed flight does not come true.
Please choose you like color ring and style The choice.
This airplane is drawn beautifully flying about there as long as it is a professional. I think that it is an airplane for intermediate to advanced users.