This plane is based on the hugely popular Hangar 9® Ultra Sticks and offers
the same excellent flying characteristics, but with electric power rather than glow.
No other .25-size Stick on the market comes out of the box with so much ready to go. The airframe is fully built and covered, the steerable tailwheel is factory-installed and the control surfaces are prehinged. That means less assembly time and more flying time for the modeler.
It’s also set up to accept two different brushless applications, giving consumers more options to fit into their personal preferences. Plus, the wing is designed for optional quad-flap configuration, and separately purchased fiberglass floats can be added for fun touch-and-go’s at the lake.
- Fully built and covered airframe is highly prefabricated
- All flight control surfaces are prehinged
- Aft float mount is included with kit for flying off water
- Firewall set up for two different brushless outrunner motors
- Fully prebuilt and covered airframe
- Strong landing gear mounts for smooth grass takeoffs and landings
- Preinstalled steerable tailwheel
- Prehinged flight control surfaces
- Large wing area
- Wing designed for optional quad flaps
- Wingspan: 50 in (127 cm)
- Overall Length: 41.5 in (105 cm)
- Wing Area: 480 sq in (31 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 3.4 lb (1.5 kg)
- Motor Size: E-flite Power 25 Outrunner (EFLM4025A) or Power 32 (EFLM4032A)
- Radio: 4-channel or greater
- Servos: 4 mini (2 additional for quad flaps)
- Trim Scheme Colors: UltraCote Flame Red (HANU883), Deep Blue (HANU873), & Transparent White (HANU965)
- CG (center of gravity): 2.5 in (63.5mm) behind the leading edge against the fuse
- Prop Size: 12x6E for Power 25 or 11x7E for Power 32
- Hardware Included: Y
- Speed Control : 40–45A Brushless for Power 25 or up to 60A for Power 32
- Recommended Battery: 3S2P 4200mAh 11.1V Li-Po with Power 25 or 4S2P 4200mAh 14.8V Li-Po with Power 32
- Control Throw (Ailerons): 1/2 in (13mm) Up/Down Low Rates or 7/8 in (22mm) Up/Down High Rates
- Control Throw (Elevator): 3/4 in (19mm) Up/Down Low Rates or 1 in (25mm) Up/Down High Rates
- Control Throw (Rudder): 2 in (51mm) Left/Right Low Rates or 2.5 in (63.5mm) Left/Right High Rates
- Approx. Flying Duration: 15–20 minutes with 3S2P 4200mAh, 15–17 with 4S2P 4200mAh, or 8–10 minutes with Ni-MH
Needed To Complete:
Radio System: 4 channels or more (7 with quad flaps).
Motor: Power 25 Outrunner or Power 32.
ESC: 40A-60A brushless (depending on battery and prop used).
Battery: 10-cell 12.0V 1800mAh NiMH or 3-cell 4200mAh Li-Po .
Servos: 4 JR SPORT MN-48 (JSP20040) .
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009