The E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m is equipped with operational flaps and retracts that make it perfect for the intermediate pilot looking for a more realistic flying experience. Not only does it have the appeal of a warbird with it's scale military details, the faithfully recreated design gives the Trojan 1.2m docile flying qualities that make it pure fun. Z-Foam material keeps the overall weight low and allows details like panel lines to highlight the look of the airplane, while offering a level of durability that’s ideal for everyday flying. But, the feature that makes this warbird something special is AS3X technology. That’s because the included compact Spektrum AR636A DSMX receiver features an AS3X system that’s specially tuned to give you the kind of rock-solid flight performance of a larger, expertly tuned model. If you’re a fan of the original ParkZone T-28, now is your chance to enjoy the performance upgrade you have been waiting for.
Exclusive AS3X® Technology
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite® T-28 Trojan 1.2m an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with specially tuned flight control software. As a result, a warbird like this T-28 is made even better because your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
15-Size Brushless Power System
The power system features a 15-size outrunner with 850Kv and a 40-amp ESC that when combined with your 2200mAh 3S Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust.
Durable Z-Foam™ Material
Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X® technology for rock-solid flight stability
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Operational dual-servo flaps, installed
- Retractable electric landing gear, installed
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver (installed)
- Powerful 15-size brushless motor (installed)
- E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- 7× Spektrum Micro Servos (installed)
- Accepts 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired trim scheme and trim
- Realistic 3-blade propeller and radial engine detail
- Painted canopy with a clear view of the pilot and cockpit
Wingspan: 1225mm (48.2 in)
Overall Length: 985mm (38.8 in)
Wing Area: 386 sq in (24.9 sq dm)
Motor Size: 15
Prop Size: 12 × 7 three blade
Recommended Battery: 2200mAh 3S LiPo
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- 6+ channel aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX technology
- 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- Suitable charger
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2015