This is the E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane. Get in on the warbird experience! This P-47D Thunderbolt comes out of the box fully equipped with factory installed flaps and retracts. Z-Foam material not only makes this fighter tough, but also lightweight, even with all the scale detail. The way it flies puts this warbird in a class of its own.
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt Bind-N-Fly version an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced so you can perform every maneuver with greater accuracy. It’s a flight experience you get in the convenience of park spaces, but will have you feeling like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned fighter that’s much larger.
You can enjoy air superiority in no time at all with this Bind-N-Fly Basic model. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Once bound to your DSM2/DSMX compatible transmitter, an outstanding warbird experience is just a park away.
- Electric Retracts: The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
- Functional Flaps: Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
- 4-Blade Propeller: The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
- Strong and Light: Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
- AS3X technology delivers rock-solid stability and great handling
- Spektrum 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver, installed
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Brushless, 15-size outrunner and 30A ESC, installed
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Dummy engine, gear door, machine gun and panel line detail
- Factory applied graphics with authentic WWII markings
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ material
Wingspan: 42.2 in (1070mm)
Length: 36.9 in (940mm)
Wing Area: 326 sq in (21.0 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 44.7 oz (1268g)
Motor Size: 15-size 950Kv BL Outrunner
Recommended Motor Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po
Minimum Required Radio: 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
Minimum Speed Control: E-flite 30A Pro Brushless
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Needed to Complete:
- 3S 30C LiPo Battery w/EC3 Connector (2200mAh minimum)
- LiPo Battery Charger
- DSMX Compatible Transmitter - 6 Channel minimum