E-flite FPV UMX Radian Bind-N-Fly Airplane w/AS3X Technology (No Headset)
This is the E-flite FPV UMX Radian Bind-N-Fly Airplane. The First-Person View (FPV) experience delivers the sensation of being in control of a full-scale aircraft, without ever having to leave the ground. The electronics required to make a working system is complex, requiring a high level of expertise combined with a critical arrangement of components. Now, there is a simpler way!
The FPV UMX Radian aircraft is a first-person view platform that combines a great flying airplane with easy-to-use ultra micro electronics that put you in the cockpit. AS3X technology provides stabilization that will reduce the effects of wind and turbulence, making flight performance as smooth as possible. Proportional 3-channel control makes maneuverability simple, while the efficient power system delivers impressive climbing performance. All combined, you get an RC experience that’s so immersive you’ll feel like you’re flying in a full-scale aircraft. So if you’ve ever wanted to have the view from a flying model airplane, now is your chance.
FPV Camera System
The Spektrum™ VA1100 ultra micro airborne FPV system is ready to be installed on the airframe and is compatible with any Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV headset or video monitor. It’s a 2-in-1 camera/transmitter unit featuring a circular polarized antenna for superior range and is powered by the included 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery.
Engineered around the renowned stability of the original ParkZone Radian® motor glider, the UMX™ FPV Radian aircraft is an ideal fixed wing first-person view platform that’s versatile enough to fly outdoors and in large indoor spaces.
Transparent blades allow the camera view to be as clear as possible. For maximum glide efficiency when the motor is off, the propeller blades fold backwards.
Two screws secure the wing which can be removed for easy transport and storage.
The included E-flite® 150mAh 3.7V 1S 25C Li-Po flight battery can be charged with the included charger that works from any USB power source.
All you need to start flying the UMX™ FPV Radian® is 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® technology and a Fat Shark FPV headset that’s 5.8GHz compatible, or a compatible video monitor.
- AS3X® technology provides outstanding stability and smoother flight
- Spektrum™ VA1100 ultra micro FPV system (included)
- Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV headset compatible
- 3-channel control for easy-flying and friendly soaring characteristics
- One-piece, removable wing with carbon fiber support
- Ultra-lightweight foam construction
- Transparent, folding propeller blades (installed)
- Efficient coreless brushed motor system (installed)
- Spektrum 5-channel DSMX® receiver/ESC/servo unit (installed)
- 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery powers the flight system and camera
- USB 1S Li-Po charger (included)
- Ideal for outdoor and larger indoor flying sites
Wingspan: 28.7 in (730mm)
Overall Length: 16.5 in (418mm)
Flying Weight: 1.75 oz (49g)
Motor Size: 8.5mm coreless brushed motor
Radio: 4+ channel minimum
CG (center of gravity): 29mm back from leading edge of the wing
Charger: 1S USB Li-Po Charger, 300mA
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX technology
- Fat Shark 5.8GHz compatible FPV headset or video monitor
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2015.